Grow Snacks By Steve
10 mins (rest overnight)
Energise by Steve Pineapple (pre workout)
All fitness goals
6.8 g (est)
0.1 g (est)
0 g (est)
0 g (est)
Pre workout is can provide a great boost to every workout and some people won’t start a workout without one, especially in the morning. If there’s anything that makes pre workout even better, it’s making it into a lolly!
1 packet Aeroplane Jelly Lite Pineapple
26 g (4 full scoops/8 servings) of Energise by Steve Pineapple (or Grape)
25 g granulated gelatine
500 ml water
5 g citric acid
- Boil 250 ml of water and pour it into a heat proof bowl.
- Add the gelatin, Jelly Lite, and Energise by Steve Pineapple (or Grape for an interesting twist). Stir until all fully dissolved.
- Add 250 ml of cold water to the mix and stir gently.
- Place the jelly in a sealed container in the fridge and allow it to set for several hours or overnight .
- Cut the jelly into whatever shapes you prefer. If you use a shallow container, you can slice them into strips similar to gummy worms. You can also set them in a standard or novelty shaped silicon ice cube trays or muffin tins. Whatever the shape, there is one serving of pre workout in every 8th of the batch.
- Optional: make them sour by rolling them in citric acid or adding it to the mix before setting.
- Store in the fridge and enjoy your delicious pre workout jellies!
If you have followed these instructions, you now have some a great new way to get energised for a workout! Grow Snacks by Steve are designed to assist you in hitting your goals by making it easier and more fun to get your daily dose of grade-a whey protein powder, or in this case pre workout. For more information of how to use Whey Protein to hit your goals, check out our ultimate guide on How to Achieve your Fitness Goals with Whey Protein.