Grow by Steve Chocolate (whey protein)
Grow and Bulk. Shred in moderation.
22 g (est)
36.4 g (est)
10.6 g (est)
4.1 g (est)
Fudgy or cakey, brownies are delicious. But they can be hard to fit into a healthy, balanced diet. Unless you have a recipe like this one to make them with low sugar and high protein and just as delicious! A great way to boost your daily protein intake.
- 1.5 cups spelt flour (or any other choice of flour)
- 1 cup Grow by Steve Chocolate (10% off with coupon code: BROWNIE10)
- 1/2 cup of cacao
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- 3 small – medium bananas
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Add the spelt flour, Goals by Steve Chocolate, cacao powder, baking powder, and salt into a bowl and mix well.
- Make a well in the dry mix and then pour in the coconut oil, coconut milk, syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Mix until well combined.
- Line a deep baking tray with baking paper and pour the mixture in. Spread evenly from edge to edge.
- Optional: peel the bananas and slice them length ways. Lay them across the top of the mixture. Aim for similar banana coverage per slice (12 suggested).
- Place into the oven for 20 minutes. Using a fork or a skewer, place into the middle of the brownie and if it comes out clean, its ready!
- Slice into 12 equal parts.
- Enjoy your decadent, high protein brownies, enhanced with Grow by Steve whey protein powder!
Other flavours of Grow by Steve that work great in this recipe: Peanut Butter Cup, Chocolate Fudge Cake, Notella, Choc-Caramel, and Choc-Honeycomb, or with an extra 1/4 cup of cacao powder, Salted Caramel, Banana, and Iced Coffee.
If you have followed these instructions, you now have a great high protein snack! Grow Snacks by Steve are designed to assist you in hitting your goals by making it easier and more fun to get your daily dose of grade-a whey protein powder. For more information of how to use Whey Protein to hit your goals, check out our ultimate guide on How to Achieve your Fitness Goals with Whey Protein.