Grow Snacks By Steve
2 servings (6 pancakes)
Grow by Steve Vanilla Cupcake (whey protein)
Grow and Bulk
28.3 g (est)
36.9 g (est)
16 g (est)
5.9 g (est)
Basically pancakes but healthy. Protein pancakes are quick, easy, and a great way to start your day off with a head start on your protein intake.
- 1 medium sized banana
- 75 g oats
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tbsp milk (alternative milks are all fine)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 1 scoop Grow by Steve Vanilla Cupcake (10% off with coupon PANCAKE10)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Fresh berries, banana, sugar free maple syrup, oat cream to serve
- 1/2 cup sugar free choc chips to add to the mix
- Put the banana, oats, eggs, milk, baking powder, cinnamon, and Grow by Steve Vanilla Cupcake into a blender.
- Blend for 1 – 2 minutes or until the mixture is smooth. The last thing to be well blended will be the oats. Check that they are broken down and if needed, blend for a further minute.
- Optional: fold in choc chips.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan on low – medium heat.
- Pour or ladle in 3 palm sized circles of batter, leaving enough space between them so they can spread a little without connecting.
- Cook for 1 – 2 minutes until bubbles start to appear on the surface of the pancakes and the undersides are golden. Then flip the pancakes and cook for another minute until cooked through.
- Cook the rest of the batter in the same way. On cold days or for preparing additional servings by multiplying this recipe, oven on low heat is a good place to store cooked pancakes to keep them warm until they are ready to serve.
- Top with your choice of berries, banana, sugar free maple syrup, oat cream, or other desired toppings and serve!
- Enjoy your delicious low sugar, high protein pancakes, enhanced with Grow by Steve whey protein powder!
If you have followed these instructions, you now have a great high protein breakfast! Grow Snacks by Steve are designed to assist you in hitting your goals by making it easier and more fun to get your daily dose of grade-a whey protein powder. For more information of how to use Whey Protein to hit your goals, check out our ultimate guide on How to Achieve your Fitness Goals with Whey Protein.