Grow Snacks By Steve
Grow by Steve Banana Coffee (whey protein)
Grow and Bulk as snacks. Shred as a meal.
Banana bread with two twists: coffee and protein. An easy to make snack to help you reach your goals!
Melted butter, to grease
265 g (1 3/4 cups) self-raising flour
40 g (1/4 cup) plain flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
140g (2/3 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar replacement
80 g (2 scoops) Banana Coffee Grow by Steve (10% off with code: BANANA10)
2 overripe medium bananas, mashed
175 ml (3/4 cup) skim milk
50 g butter, melted, cooled
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Lightly grease a loaf pan (11 x 21 cm base size is ideal) with melted butter. Line the base and two opposite sides with baking paper, allowing some extra to overhang.
- Sift the combined flours and cinnamon into a large bowl. Stir in the brown sugar replacement and Banana Coffee Grow by Steve. Make a well in the centre.
- Mash bananas in a medium bowl. Lightly whip the eggs and add them to the bowl along with the milk and melted butter. Stir until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredient mixture to the dry ingredient mixture and stir until just combined. Spoon the combined mixture into the loaf pan and smooth the surface.
- Bake at 180°C for 45 – 50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the loaf comes out clean. Remove from the oven and set aside in the pan for 5 – 10 minutes. Remove the loaf from the pan and place on a wire rack to cool. Slice loaf to serve.
- Enjoy your delicious coffee banana bread, enhanced with Grow by Steve whey protein powder!
If you have followed these instructions, you now have a great, nutritious snack fresh out of the oven! Grow Snacks by Steve are designed to assist you in hitting your goals by making it easier and more fun to get your daily dose of premium whey protein. For more information on how to use Whey Protein to hit your goals, check out our ultimate guide on How to Achieve your Fitness Goals with Whey Protein.