Choc Chip Protein Cookies
Grow by Steve Vanilla Cupcake (whey protein)
Grow and Bulk. Shred in moderation.
7 g (est)
10.1 g (est)
8.3 g (est)
0.3 g (est)
As far as snacks go, cookies are the number one comfort food. The challenge for the heath conscious is balance. Who doesn’t want more cookies? Choc chip cookies are much easier to fit into a healthy diet when they’re also a good source of protein. And with this recipe, they can still taste just like grandma used to makes them! (Okay, maybe not grandma-tier, but we’re sure you’ll love them.)
- 1/2 cup flour (or alternative flour)
- 1 scoop Grow by Steve Vanilla Cupcake (10% off with coupon code: COOKIE10)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup granulated stevia
- 1/4 cup brown sugar alternative (e.g., monkfruit sweetener or gold stevia)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or paste
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (sugar free recommended)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the butter, sweeteners, vanilla essence to a food processor, stand mixer, mixing bowl. Mix until well combined and fluffy.
- Make a well in the dry mix and then pour in the coconut oil, coconut milk, syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Add to the mix the flour, Grow by Steve Vanilla Cupcake, and baking powder. Mix until a it forms a crumbly dough.
- Add the chocolate chips and fold them in with a spatula.
- Divide the dough into 8 flattened pieces and place them on the baking paper lined tray.
- Sprinkle on the salt and bake for 7 – 9 minutes. When done, the inside should still be moist in the center.
- Transfer cookies to on a wire rack to cool.
- Enjoy your delicious oven-baked choc chip cookies, enhanced with Grow by Steve whey protein powder!
Other flavours of Grow by Steve that work great in this recipe: Peanut Butter Cup, Chocolate Fudge Cake, Notella, Choc-Caramel, and Banana.
If you have followed these instructions, you now have a great high protein snack! Grow Snacks by Steve are designed to assist you in hitting your goals by making it easier and more fun to get your daily dose of grade-a whey protein powder. For more information of how to use Whey Protein to hit your goals, check out our ultimate guide on How to Achieve your Fitness Goals with Whey Protein.