Grow Snacks By Steve
Grow by Steve Vanilla Cupcake (whey protein)
Grow and Bulk. Shred in moderation.
16.7 g (est)
13.7 g (est)
18.6 g (est)
2.8 g (est)
We love protein, we love muffins. But most protein muffins are dry and bland. Not these protein muffins! Even with over 16 g of protein in a serve, they are moist, fluffy, and easy to make!
- 1/2 cup almond flour (or alternative flour)
- 2 scoops Grow by Steve Vanilla Cupcake (10% off with coupon code: MUFFIN10)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or your preferred nut or seed butter)
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (sugar free recommended)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line a muffin tine with 8 muffin liners.
- Add the almond flour, Grow by Steve Vanilla Cupcake, and baking powder to a mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Make a well in the dry mix and then add in the peanut butter and unsweetened apple sauce. Mix fully.
- Add the chocolate chips and fold them in with a spatula.
- Divide the batter into the 9 muffin liners and bake for 10-12 minutes or until a skewer comes out mostly clean. The muffins will continue to cook for a short while after being removed from the oven, so the trick to keeping them moist is take them out when the tops of the muffins are ‘just’ done.
- Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Enjoy your moist oven-baked choc chip muffin, enhanced with Grow by Steve whey protein powder!
Other flavours of Grow by Steve that work great in this recipe: Peanut Butter Cup, Chocolate Fudge Cake, Notella, Choc-Caramel, and Banana.
If you have followed these instructions, you now have a great high protein snack! Grow Snacks by Steve are designed to assist you in hitting your goals by making it easier and more fun to get your daily dose of grade-a whey protein powder. For more information of how to use Whey Protein to hit your goals, check out our ultimate guide on How to Achieve your Fitness Goals with Whey Protein.